Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Along for the Ride

It feels like life is all about arriving somewhere. I am all about strategy and a plan! How will I "arrive?" How long will it take? What's the best way to get "there," faster and safer? Having a plan feels like I'm being proactive, and for my Type-A personality, proactive is synonymous to breathing. 

While in the driver's seat, my visual capacity is limited. I'm only able to see a little of the scenery. I'm focused on the logistics of the journey. These days, I'm learning to scoot over to the passenger's seat. I'm learning to let God take the wheel. This allows me to catch all the scenery, listen to music and enjoy the journey. Not so easy, at times, but once you arrive, then what? I'm learning to enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment